Friday, October 31, 2008

Some Halloween Costume Ideas

I think I'm gonna go for the Goth look this year. Like this guy, and bonus points for being a wigger and throwing down some gangsta signs!

I only hope this WAS a Halloween costume. If this guy seriously thought he was being badass, Lord help us all.



I think this chick had an accident with a stapler, and then figured she might as well accentuate it. She looks far too pissed-off to be joking.





Next, Insane Clown Posse boy is bad enough, but what the F*** does he have on that leash? This hearkens back to the first picture - please tell me these kids are joking. If they are not, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT let them breed.


Finally, words fail me. So I shall sign off this special Halloween edition issue of I Should Have Taken The Blue Pill with this last image.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Silent Angel said...

INSANE CLOWN POSSE EVIL!!!!


sorry, just had to do that.



YAY GIVE ME CANDY!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...those are some, uhh, unfortunate "costumes."