Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Levels of Spam

I got an email this morning - it actually looked like it was on the level at first. It was from someone claiming to be a webmaster who wanted me to write a review of his website and post it here. In return I would receive compensation or a free sample of his merchandise.

Wow, I thought, money's tight right now, I could use some. And getting paid to write - well, that's a dream job of mine. So I head off to his website, excited to see what it was I would be reviewing.

It was one of those "enlarge your penis" sites. Or enhance your penis. Or some shit like that. It basically involved putting a ring on your.....well, you know. And magnets were involved somehow.

Sigh.

So needless to say I will not be reviewing the penis enhancement site, other than to say it was poorly constructed and horribly laid out. But since I'm not giving out the name of the site, my comments mean nothing anyway.

Just take my word for it, it was lame. And I was very disappointed that I was duped into even clicking the link to this site.

The spammers get more clever every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that one of those things that when you son gets married you pass on down?? "Here son I want you to have this, it's been in the family for generations, I remember when you grandfather gave it to me!! Such precious memories!" hehehehe

love,
e

Anonymous said...

ewwwww. you said the p word.