Thursday, June 12, 2008

Graduation

Congratulations to two wonderful graduates I am honored to know personally.

The first is my cousin Darrah. She's smart and funny, and reminds me of what I should have been at that age. She's heading off to college in the fall, and I suspect she will excel there as well.

The second is my friend Kathy. She's smart and funny too, and reminds me of what I would like to do with my life at my current age. She went out on a limb and reinvented herself professionally, and took care of her friends and family while doing it.

So here's a big tip of the blog cap to both of you wonderful women.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the shout out friend!
...and as far as being re-invented-there is definately something to be said for "stepping out onto the invisable bridge" as you let your original Creator re-direct!!!

Huggs!